I’m Allison! The baker, artist, and dreamer behind Vanilla Bean Bake Shoppe.
Most days you can find me in a cloud of flour and sugar, bouncing between the mixer, oven and office. All while trying to balance this crazy blessing of a business with my life outside of being an entrepreneur.
Want to know a little more?
- I was raised in very rural Eastern NC. Think fields as far as you can see and not a stoplight in sight, then drive 10 more miles and you can find where I call home.
- From wearing your Grandmother’s pearls, to pig pickin’s, I love all good southern traditions.
- I am a Christian, trying my best to be more of Him and less of me daily.
- Aunt is the most amazing title I have ever been given.
- Music junkie would be an accurate way to describe myself.
- This is not the career path I ever envisioned for myself, but far greater. Funny how God works all that out for us, huh?
- I have an excessive amount of cookbooks. I love the way a new book cracks the first time you open it. Then I splatter it with ingredients and make it all my own.
- Bridal shows still make me nervous! I think we have done 13 shows now and I still worry about making sure all the details are just right.
- I consume way too much coffee and Diet Coke. I live a highly caffeinated life.
Thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me and I look forward to working with you.